Jaime Fitzgerald's Recent Speaking Engagements:
- "Knowledge Management for Analytic Teams" (AIIM International Conference & Expo)
- "The Importance of Disciplined Investment Processes and the Role of Quantitative Methodologies" (QWAFAFEW - NYC)
- "Analytics in Financial Services: A Comparative Imperative" (TDWI & NYTC series on Analytics)
- "Data Driven Customer Satisfaction" (Enterprise Data World)
Fitzgerald Analytics Presents at Enterprise Data World 2010 Conference
Event: Together with a satisfied client in the Private Label Credit Card business, Jaime Fitzgerald presented highlights of an ongoing IT Strategy Engagement, with a focus on Data Management as a key driver of profit growth.
Presentation Topic: "Tales from a Data Management Transformation Road-trip"
Other Teammates' Speaking Engagements
1. "Next Generation Business Leadership" (IE Business School, Madrid)